Tuesday 21 September 2010

Follow the progress of my latest project.Lazy Hill


I am currently working on decorating my first apartment in England..... follow the transformation... from blank canvas to dream space. Photos coming soon......


The bones... it is rented so what I can do without angering the land lord it is limited. Sometimes, the best projects come from a limited brief, as it forces you to be creative in other ways. I am having a field day, painting huge canvas's inspired by my travels to brighten my dull walls.


Two bedrooms: bedroom one- the master room. Current situation.... magnolia (cream) walls with matching cream curtains!!! I hate! I dont want my walls to blend into my curtains. Give me fresh bright white anyday!


Bedroom two: my very own walk in closet, that will double as a mini office. The importance of a walk in closet- clothes need space to breath, and allow you to see what you have. Living room: Magnolia with navy curtains (which I quickly put into bedroom number two, As I want my living area to be full of light and brightness. Kitchen/diner: yellow walls and dark green cuboards. Bathroom: white and blue tiles


No comments:

Post a Comment